Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gratitude Thoughts 22-26


Doesn't Angel look cute? I captured this moment while she was investigating the Christmas decorations.
These will be quick!

#22: Food. This time of year the quality of food goes up and I love it!


#23: Ribbon. I have discovered that I actually adore ribbon. Not the big kind, but the little kind. Roberts has lots and I'm having fun finding use for little ribbon.


#24: New couches. Love them!!!


#25: TV's that live downstairs. We moved our family room tv downstairs to make room for the new couches. It has been much quieter and the kids are actually finding other things to do. Although the first morning was rough when Connor could not figure out why he wasn't watching Sid the Science Kid while he ate breakfast. He kept saying, "Show? Show? Show?"


#26: Relief Society women. I took cookies to the church today for the luncheon after the funeral of a lady that used to live in our ward. It was awesome to see all these women taking care of food for total strangers to eat after the funeral of a total stranger. That is a great example of kindness.

No comments: