Monday, December 22, 2008

Gratitude Thought 38

Ethan and Ryan are such nice boys. I really love them.



#38: Today I am thankful that we found Connor's glasses. I went to work and while I was gone, Eric took the kids a bunch of places. When they got home, Eric realized that Connor's glasses were gone. They searched the van and found nothing. Eric pulled out the seats and found nothing. He had the boys look downstairs, in our room, Connor's room, and the kitchen. They searched under his high chair. They looked on the driveway and in the snow around the yard. I got home and did the same thing. Eric and I had given up hope, put the seats back in the van, and pulled the cars into the garage. I looked around the driveway one more time and guess what I found? Yes, Connor's glasses! I must have driven over them because they were a bit bent, but he can still wear them. Thank heavens we found them!





Ethan wants to say, "dgfvtnhgdfdghdsf"

No comments: